A range of tips that are either my take for more ecologically sound living, or tips around using the Internet, computers in and around free recycling.
- Tip No 13: There is a use for Internet Explorer after all
- Tip No 12: A Great Way To Find Freecycling Groups
- Tip No 11: Avoiding Yahoo adverts
- Tip No 10: Expanding your Moderator Skills and Knowledge
- Tip No 9: Free Living
- Tip No 8: Be vigilant about reposters and report
- Tip No 7: This website was made with 100% used cardboard boxes
- Tip No 6: Decluttering unwanted books back to the bookshop
- Tip No 5: Managing volumes of emails
- Tip No 4: Pesky Public Postings
- Tip No 3: Yahoo’s Groups directory insights
- Tip No 2: Fill your boot with bags
- Tip No 1: Cut your plastic box corners
No comments yet.